Update: 4 Spaces Remaining!!
5 day / 4 night Yoga, Health, & Meditation Goddess Retreat near Byron Bay, NSW, Australia
I could not be more bursting with love and excitement for this. I have so much to share with you and this retreat will be the perfect way to get you feeling as amazing as you should. It will rejuvenate you, relax you, empower you, and leave you feeling so full of love and life. Spaces are limited to 9 people so jump on this now – especially perfect if your new years resolution is focused around getting healthy, fit, and happy in a positive, loving, and mindful way.
This 5 day / 4 night Retreat, checking in Monday 9th May 2016 at 3pm and checking out Friday the 13th May 2016 at 10am, is the ultimate way to unwind, relax, go on a self transformative journey and get back to a state of pure bliss. This retreat is all about YOU – if you want to get healthy, happy, and more in tune with yourself, and learn these skills for life, then this is for you. It aims to nourish your mind, body, and soul through twice daily yoga and meditation, 8 different workshops, afternoons for down time and leisure, and will leave you feeling empowered, calm, and full of new knowledge – and a whole lot of self-love!
Unlike many other retreats, this retreat is being capped at a maximum of 9 lovely women (all ages 18+ welcome) which allows for a more person centered and individualised experience. Whether you are a complete beginner or you practice yoga regularly, your needs will be met. Each of you will be welcomed with open arms and will be taken care of to make sure your stay is one to remember for the rest of your life. Plus you will get to experience this with like minded beautiful goddesses like yourself.
You may like to book and share a room with a friend (or 2, or 3), or you will be paired up with a suitable match (which often leads to you two become lifelong friends).
Where is the Retreat?
“Barefoot at Broken Head” is the ultimate luxury holiday destination at Broken Head Beach, NSW (a world famous Top 100 point break). This 5 star property is away from the hustle and bustle whilst still enjoying the beautiful location of this highly sought after destination, and is situated just a short 5-10 minute drive south of Byron Bay NSW.
This is an 8 hour drive from Sydney, a 6.5 hour trip from Newcastle, a short 60 minutes from the Gold Coast airport or 20 minutes from Ballinas airport. There is street parking available out the front of the property.
So what is Included?
- 4 Nights’ accommodation either sharing with a friend (or 2) or with a suitable match – imagine waking up in luxurious accomodation to the sound of the beach, nature, birds, and finally getting to breathe deeply.
- Twice daily Yoga – A beautiful Vinyasa Flow in the morning and a Relaxing and resorative Yin session in the evening – both sessions include Pranayama (breath work) and Asana (movement and poses).
- Twice Daily Guided Meditation
- All Meals: all food being vegan (except for the use of raw honey however can cater to vegan when advised), dairy free, gluten free, healthy (no packaged junk) and organic where possible (can also advise of any dietary requirements on booking). Meals included are: 4 Breakfasts consisting of a superfood smoothie and paleo style homemade ‘granola’, 3 lunches, 4 dinners, and afternoon snacks.
- 8 Workshops: including a King & Queen Asana Workshop (headstand and shoulderstand), loving goal setting & introduction to Mantra, Digestive Health (including learning how to ferment veggies and activate nuts), Smoothies & Juicing, Introduction to Ayurveda, Mindfulness & Elemental Healing, Natural Beauty, and Simple & Healthy cooking – all workshops are optional so if you feel like you need more rest feel free to do so (advising Cat or the retreat assistant before hand).
- 1 x 30 min private health coaching session to help focus you towards your goals and approach them with love, acceptance, and a place of positivity.
- 2 x Yoga Nidra sessions – this is the perfect way to deepen the experience on the retreat and a useful tool for you to take home to use.
- A gift bag including a beautiful mala chosen specifically for you, a journal, guided meditation recordings, a self love guide, an at home yoga practice guide, and a guide to mindfulness (all worth over $200).
- Use of all facilities including: options to relax by the pool with a book, play board games, journal, relax in the ability to do nothing, explore the beach by using the private walking track to the beach which takes under a minute on foot, use the bikes, or for those who surf the surfboards are available, as well as 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards to use in the Tea tree lake located 500ms away. NOTE: you could head in to Byron Bay and explore what this beautiful town has on offer as it is only a 5-10 minute drive away, but if possible use your retreat time to wind down and relax in the serene and peaceful sanctuary – plus the retreat is timed perfectly with a weekend on either side of the start and finish time so that if you would like to explore Byron Bay you can do so pre or post retreat also.
- A Kirtan Closing Ceremony
- You can also opt to have a massage in your room (at an additional cost).
What is the Daily Schedule like?
630-7am rise: cup of detox hot water or tea pre class
730am – 845am: 60 minute Vinyasa Flow class followed by 15 minute Guided Meditation
915am – 10am: Breakfast
10am – 1130am: Workshop
1230 – 130pm: Lunch
Afternoon for free time to do whatever you desire. There will also be tasty afternoon snacks for those around the property in the afternoon.
Pre dinner on alternating days there will be an option to participate in a yoga nidra session – the perfect way to ground yourself and find an even deeper state of calmness to carry you throughout the rest of the evening.
530pm – 630pm: dinner
630pm – 745pm: Extra workshop (option for sunset meditation prior to our yin yoga).
745pm – 9pm: 60 minute Yin Yoga session with a 15 minute Guided Meditation Practice
*There will also be time slots in the morning and afternoons for individuals to do their included 1 x 30 minute private health coaching session. Also available for an additional cost are extra health coaching, mindfulness or meditation sessions, and private yoga sessions.
This luxurious property is a series of five buildings/pavilions connected to each other by decks and walkways. It is completely enclosed and surrounded by tropical gardens and has two stunning pools: The reflection pool is 30cms deep which is perfect for lazing about in or taking use of the reading bays cut into the steps. This pool then spills down to a 21 metre lap pool. The pools are surrounded by deck chairs and large umbrellas to relax on.
The huge central living area opens up through accordion doors to the tropical garden and our
yoga deck – perfectly designed to get us back in touch with nature. The separate kitchen and indoor dining area (also there is an outdoor dining area) overlooks the pool area and there are loads of areas to either come together as a group or to have some alone time.
With the gentle sound of the ocean from your bedroom you’ll be able to become fully immersed in the perfect combination of Australian bush, beach and five-star Byron Bay luxury accommodation. Your journey of self-transformation and relaxation will allow you to make lasting lifelong memories.
See this video for a quick tour of the beautiful property.
Pricing and Room Options (all prices are in Australian Dollars): If you do not mind what room you are in the pricing is $1599 – if however you are booking as a group of 3+ or in the honeymoon suite the cost is different – see below.
All rooms are air-conditioned and are beautifully designed. Get in quick to choose your preferred room option. Either booking singularly and getting paired up with a suitable match or booking with a friend (or small group).
The Honeymoon Suite is perfect for someone who may like a bit more privacy throughout the retreat or for two people who don’t mind sharing a huge king sized bed. This room is the biggest of the rooms available, and not only has its own bathroom/ensuite with a double marble vanity, but has a privately decked area with an outdoor bath. On top of that, at the front of the property is your own daybed to relax on throughout your stay with a book, some music, a journal, or just to sit and enjoy your surroundings.
Honeymoon Suite early bird rate: $2599 for one person, or $1749 for a twin share per person (2 sharing the one king sized bed or utilising the spare single mattress).
The Little Fern Room and Piano Room offers a couple of share options depending on its guests. This room layout is larger than the garden and pool room and is a combination of two bedrooms. The little fern room has a Queen Bed and can be closed off from the Piano room via the use of the plantation blinds, glass sliding door and curtains (perfect for those of you who are rough sleepers and like a bigger bed but still want to share in with friends or paired up with suitably matched guests). The Piano room has two single beds. Both Rooms Share the Bathroom/Ensuite with its beautiful double timber vanity, and Cupboards (located in the Piano room section).
These rooms can be shared on a three person basis where the two individuals wanting the Piano Room will pay an early bird rate of $1599 per person.
The one individual having the extra privacy and larger queen bed will have the Little Fern Room at an early bird rate or $1699 for one person.
This room can also be rented as a quad share if you have a group who want to share this space and are willing to have two people sharing the one queen bed (or utilizing an extra single mattress on the floor).
Early Bird pricing for quad share would be $1399 per person (choosing, or rotating, between yourselves the bedding situation).
The Garden View Room faces the beautiful gardens towards the back of the property and is located closest to the beach. It is available as a Twin Share with 2 x single beds and an ensuite.
The Pool View Room is available as a Twin Share with 2 x single beds (not shown in picture – similar beds to garden room) and an ensuite. It looks out on to the beautiful pool and its surrounding decks and is attached to the kitchen and dining area – perfect for those of you wanting to get in first at the food!
Pool View early bird rate: $1599 per person
This retreat is being kept at a very small number so grab your spot now, or ask any more questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form here.
Payment can either be in full or in installments (with a non-refundable deposit of your first payment) via bank deposit with the remaining balance to be paid before March 31st 2016 – contact me to arrange your payment schedule.
*Early bird rate will go up by 10% at the end of February 2016.
Please find below an outlay of the property for you to get an understanding of where the rooms are on the property.